"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -- George Bernard Shaw
Sometimes life appears to be a bunch of puzzle pieces and you have no idea how to fit them all together. This is where Fuse can help. We bring decades of experience working with people from all walks of life to clarify your goals and achieve your fullest potential.
Together we take inventory of your life's opportunities and challenges from a fresh perspective, and help you to creatively fit the puzzle pieces together in a way that brings focus to your life. We will work with you to identify where you are, where you want to go and how best to get there.
Each workshop has a specific focus in mind to help you practice and develop new strategies, take a risk with a new action, speak about your ideas or plan change more effectively in your work, relationships, hobbies or career. These workshops are offered either in-house at Fuse or at your group site, and custom topics are always welcome.
Innovation Group Workshops:
A. Innovative or Creative Thinking
- Innovative Thinking for Women or Men
- Innovative Thinking for Teens
- Innovative Thinking for Parents
- Innovative Thinking for Seniors
B. Productive or Critical Thinking
- Productive Thinking for Women or Men
- Productive Thinking for Teens
C. Activating your ideas
- Fusing Productive and Innovative Ideas toward Action
- Captivating and Activating Speaking
D. Career Innovation
- Teen Career Planning for College or Workforce
- Career Planning for College Grads/Young Adults
- Career Transitions for Mid-lifers
- Resume, LinkedIn, Job Search Development--
- Ignoring your LinkedIn site lately?? ~90% of job seekers get their job through LinkedIn these days----update your portfolio and summaries with know-how from Fuse.
- Team up with Fuse to review your in-person style of interviewing and job search strategies. Role-playing and video-taped support makes sure all of your answers are clear, sharp, and showing your best side. Review your efforts at searching for that elusive position that matches you so that you have all the tricks to make it happen faster and better!
E. Special Topics
- Midlife Adventure for Women
F. Guest Speaker
If you are interested in having Dr. Hoyt speak to your group or business as a lecturer without a workshop, then please contact her directly to share your ideas and needs.